Friday, February 15, 2013

The last training with misa-tanzania



The last day of the training is very amazing day to me, and i feel particularly grateful to  be among of those participants of the training as Tutor. learned very interesting things with the training since the fist time of the training , how to create blog,how to post pictures within  blogs, how to use different information from other sources without being charges form violating somebody’s copy rights. 

even knew how  to cite the information within my blog.i archived a lot from this training,now my blog is running and this is best beginning with  this new age of digital.

as trainer from the academic institution which is  planning to introduce the new  course of online journalism am really sure to be a great assistance within the college that am working for. 

I believes some years to come this idea of given training to journalism tutors and news editor would be aids to journalism professional to grow well and being  accepted by society in general, I am really perfect met my expectation  within this five days of the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment